Ford Fiesta iconic hot hatch
In the 1990s, the term Hot Hatch was popularized by the Ford Fiesta XR2, featuring iconic pepper top wheels, and becoming a frequent feature on Southend cruises. Ford ultimately discontinued the model, giving a fitting send-off to the classic Ford Fiesta MRK2 XR2.
- Please know that you're purchasing the print of this art and not the frame.
- The colors may vary from screen to print
- Please allow 15 - 20 business days for outside UK deliveries
- All the deliveries will be made in the tube to maintain the durability
- Customization available - Reach out for commissioned projects and special requests